Total Pageviews

Monday 23 September 2013

Room 7 Whakapapa Snow Trip 2013

I woke up at 5.00 i was ready we arrived at school we headed off straight away after about 2 hours we arrived when we got there we got our rental tickets then we went down to the rental place we got our equipment then we all headed off i was boarding. on my first try i got up. it was finally my lesson the teacher was pretty harsh we did something wrong he would throw a snow ball at us. it kinda helped me learn faster. near the end of the day we went on sleds we were all trying to go over the edge.the funniest moment for me was when me and Daniel when down the track on the sleds one time we went down we went up the side and we jumped like 35cm off the ground and about 50 cm long it was very accelerating photo time before we all put our rentals back when were getting our photo token we all threw our snowballs at him. Now we returned or hire gear then we were sent on our way. it was the best day EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment